Iced Green Tea
Summer is here and the livin’ is easy! If you’re making a batch of iced tea for you and your guests, why not use a good green tea and add all the antioxidant benefits to your thirst-quencher?
- Pour 4 cups of boiling water over 8 green tea bags and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Pour into a pitcher, then stir in 2 cups of cold water and 5 tsp of lemon juice.
- Add 4 tablespoons of honey and stir mixture until honey is dissolved.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice cubes and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.
This should serve 6.