Registered Massage Therapy
Let our RMT’s get your back!
“most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel” – anonymous
- General Swedish & Deep Tissue Massage
- Certified Hot Stone Massage Therapy
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Sports Injuries & Training
What is Registered Massage Therapy?
Massage Therapy is based on the ancient healing art of therapeutic touch.
Massage Therapy includes:
- the manual treatment on the joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and connective tissues
- relief from pain
- improvement of overall physical functioning
- a variety of all natural techniques and modalities that effectively restore tissue health
- acting on various systems of the body to relieve muscle and joint pain, improve circulation and promote lymphatic drainage
- stress reduction therapy utilized to prevent stress-related illnesses and to improve mental well-being.
Injuries & Conditions:
Massage therapy can be beneficial in treating the following:
- Low back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome (Sciatic Pain)
- Nerve Entrapment
- Shoulder Tension
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tendinitis/Overuse Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Joint Pain
- Stiffness/Reduced Mobility
- Scar Tissue
- Posture Imbalance
Sports Massage & Training:
Whether you’re a professional athlete or playing pickup sports, activities can often lead to muscle overuse and injury.
Therefore, massage can help relax those muscles, stretch the muscle fibers, increase circulation, and prevent future injuries. Additionally, it is also very helpful in breaking up scar tissue from old injuries and increasing flexibility. When working out or playing sports, warming up and cooling down is an important part. Similarly, massage can help by stimulating and relaxing the muscles. Therefore, athletes can benefit from massage either in preparation before an event, or as a way to de-stress after a competitive activity.
Our RMT’s will work with you to ensure the most beneficial treatment!
You can also see our RMT’s providing massage therapy at events like the Endure-Run, Waterloo Classic Race, etc.
Meet our RMT’s